Grilled Steaks with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Grill Recipes for Steak Ingredients
* 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds)
* 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
* 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
* 1/4 cup butter, cubed
* 1/2 cup beef broth
* 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Grill Recipes for Steak Instructions
* Cut steak into four pieces; sprinkle with steak seasoning. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
* Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by about half. Serve with steaks. Enjoy !