A great grill recipes for steak ..try this one !
- Two pounds of ground beef
- One whole egg
- Three slices white bread, crumbled
- One small can tomato sauce
- Two tablespoons dried onion flakes
- One tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- One tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- One tablespoon Louisana hot sauce
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon black pepper
- One-half teaspoon garlic powder
- One-half teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (or to taste)
Combine all of the ingredients, blending well. Pull out about 3 feet of heavy duty aluminum foil and fold it in half to double it. Spray the center of the foil with "Pam for Grilling" non-stick spray.
Form the ground meatloaf mixture onto the foil, about two inches thick. You can make it round, square or octagonal. The shape doesn't really matter, but the thickness does.
Pull the edges of the foil up and bring them over the meatloaf. The meat doesn't have to be completely wrapped. In fact, your grilled meatloaf will have a better flavor when the top is left exposed as it cooks.
Place the meatloaf directly over medium coals and cover the grill. Cook for one hour and check the internal temperature. When it reaches 155 degrees Fahrenheit, remove it and let it rest for 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
You can adjust this grilled meatloaf recipe for sensitive tastebuds by deleting the hot sauce and cayenne pepper, using only 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, and replacing the tomato sauce with ketchup. This will make a milder, sweeter meatloaf, ...and the grill recipes for steak of meatloaf is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !
Grill recipe for steak :mediterranean-eye-round-steaks