Grilled Filet Mignon with Ginger and Red Wine...a great grill recipes for steak !
* 2 filet mignon, about 1 1/2 inches thick
* 2 tablespoons dry red wine
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Place steaks into marinade and turn to coat well. Cover bowl and allow steaks to marinade in refrigerator for 1 hour. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Remove steaks from bowl and discard marinade. Place steaks on a well oiled grill rack and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and the grill recipe for steak is ready to serve....nice !