Grill Recipe for Steak Ingredients
- 4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric, or to taste
- 4 (16 ounce) t-bone steaks, at room temperature
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Stir the salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, coriander, and turmeric together in a small bowl; set aside.
Rub the steaks on all sides with the seasoning mixture. Cook on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Enjoy the steak !
Grill recipes for steak: honey-glazed-grilled-salmon-steaks