Spicy Lemon Pesto Flat Iron Steaks
...a nice grill recipe for steak....!
Grill Recipes for Steak Ingredients:
* 4 beef shoulder top blade (flat iron) steaks (6 to 8 ounces each)
* Spicy Lemon Pesto:
* 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto sauce
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel, optional
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 3 large cloves garlic, minced
Grill Recipes for Steak Instructions:
Combine Spicy Lemon Pesto ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
Press garlic evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Season with salt, as desired. Top steaks with pesto. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired. The grill recipe for steak is ready to serve...enjoy the party ! Great taste !
Labels: grill recipes for steak